S800A GNSS Receiver
S800A Beyond Imagination
Stonex S800A is a compact, high-performance GNSS receiver with unique features and unmatched in its category. The S800A features the multi-constellation 394 channels GNSS board and supports GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, including L-Band correction.
The unique internal antenna combines GNSS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi integrated modules to optimize space and increase performance. This technology provides stronger and cleaner signal monitoring, which means unprecedented results.
Designed for all-day use in surveying applications, S800A includes several features. Linux Operating System, WEB UI interface, UHF radio modem, high battery capacity and IP67 certification.
Stonex S800A GNSS receiver, thanks to aRTK function and service of Atlas® correction is an ideal solution for any surveying field work and in particular in difficult areas. Atlas® delivers worldwide centimetre level correction data through L-band communication satellites and internet.
S800A aRTK & Atlas® Correction Service
S800A is new Stonex GNSS Receiver able to automatically select the best combination of GNSS signals with the possibility to receive Atlas® real-time corrections when the connection signals are interrupted or not available. aRTK is an innovative feature available in Stonex S800A GNSS Receiver that greatly mitigates the impact of land-based communication instability.
- aRTK delivered via satellite for uninterrupted centimetre positioning in areas where local RTK communication links are unstable.
- aRTK provides an additional layer of communication redundancy to RTK users, ensuring that productivity is not impacted by intermittent data connectivity.
Thanks to aRTK the receiver is able to continue generating RTK positions in case the land-based RTK correction source becomes unavailable for few minutes. Atlas® is a subscription for S800A aimed to achieve 3 different levels of accuracy depending on subscription type that you need. Atlas® gives the precise positioning centimetres around the world, perfect when working in difficult areas.
- No RTK base station or RTK network required
- Correction data is continuously transmitted by satellite L-Band or Internet, delivering global coverage
- Bridging RTK outages for uninterrupted accurate positioning
- Autonomous remote position within centimetre accuracy
- Retain position accuracy during RTK data stream losses
- Keep position accuracy as long as needed
SureFix Robust RTK Positioning
SureFix is the new processor that runs in combination with GNSS engine to provide high fidelity RTK quality information. The SureFix processor takes several inputs and determines the quality of the RTK solution in the form of "quality indicators". The indicators are then combined with RTK data and provide the user with high fidelity information about the quality of the RTK solution.